Community Action Against AsthmaPartnership
The Community Action Against Asthma (CAAA) partnership is involved in intervention and epidemiological research focusing on environmental triggers of asthma. The overall aims of CAAA are: to examine how the effects of air quality interact with social and environmental factors, and childhood asthma; to test the effectiveness of different interventions aimed at reducing the impact of environmental triggers on childhood asthma; and to consider how these findings may be used to design individual, community and policy interventions to reduce asthma exacerbation.
- Arab American Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS)
- Community Activists
- Community Health and Social Service Center (CHASS)
- Detroit Hispanic Development Corporation (DHDC)
- Detroiters Working for Environmental Justice
- Friends of Parkside
- Southwest Detroit Environmental Vision
- Warren-Conner Development Coalition
- Institute for Population Health
- UM School of Public Health, UM School of Medicine.
For more information see Community Action Against Asthma